We are developing some new features around inventory, and want to know more about how you manage your inventory.
Some things we’re curious about:
- When do you count your parts?
- Do you count your parts all at the same time, or do cycle counts? Or both?
- How often do you count all of your parts?
- How often do you do cycle counts?
- How do you decide which parts to count in a cycle? Do you go bin by bin, or do you go by usage?
- Are you using multiple stocking areas?
- If you have a part in multiple stocking areas, do you check all stocking areas at the same time, or just count each area as you come across it?
- Do you use the Inventory sheet in RTA? Do you include the barcode on the sheet?
- What do you wish worked better about inventory in RTA? - These answers will be added as feedback items in the Product Feedback category.