RTA Feedback

PM Report that collapses nested due PMs

My issue is with the print pms due list. We have multiple nested pms(6) for some classes(P1,P2,P3,P4,P5,P6). Running a report that lists all 6 pms being due for the same vehicle makes the report too long for no particular reason. If the system knows these pms are all due soon, due or overdue, then just the P6 is fine.

So in the scenario that C includes B includes A, and A, B, and C are all past due, this is straightforward.

When A, and B are past Due, but C is due soon, which PMs and status would you want to see? C of Due Soon? or both C and B, with their respective Status?

When A and C are past due, but B is only due soon, we’d still probably collapse it under the C PM, status of Past Due.

In the second example: It should show B as being past due & C as being due soon.
B & A is past due, and we need to know that. We cannot wait for PM C to flag. Ideally the mileages will not be too far off and C can be caught & performed early.

That’s my thought as well.

When A, and B are past Due, but C is due soon, I would have both C and B, with their respective Status but not A.