What do you use the Repair History by Vehicle (RRV) report for?

This is one of our most popular reports, and as we dive into ways to make decisions easier for you, I’m curious what you get out of this report?

Specifically:
What data are you looking at?
What decision does this information help you make?

Secondary questions:
How easy is it to find that data on the report?
What data is useless, or not informative?
Is it sorted/grouped in a useful way?
What’s missing from this report?
Are you exporting this report, or using it in Ron Turley’s OG Fleet Manager format?

I use this repair history as well, but I would like a total of the parts, cost labor of listed repairs. It shows if the cost keeping it is worth it overall.

What data are you looking at?

• I use this report for weekly, monthly and yearly updates. The helps me highlight how many PM’s were done, tows and shows me trends in specific repairs. I also utilize this for specific information on specific vehicles that was already completed that I may not know about.
    What decision does this information help you make?
  • This report helps me decide where we will focus on trending repairs and allow me to have enough parts stocked for the repairs.
    Secondary questions:
    How easy is it to find that data on the report?
    -I’ve been using this so long that its second nature. It would be nice to be able to search for a specific vehicle
    and/or VMRS code for quick reference.
    What data is useless, or not informative?
    -For my application I utilize all the information from time to time.
    Is it sorted/grouped in a useful way?
    -If I could sort it in either vehicle and VMRS mode that would be a time saver.
    What’s missing from this report?
    -For my application fuel and mileage
    Are you exporting this report, or using it in Ron Turley’s OG Fleet Manager format?
    I use it in RTA’s format.
1 Like